Simply Hilarie

Simply Hilarie
Coming Soon

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Can I freak out for a sec?!

Hey guys-

So I once thought I was going to be able to spend a boatload of time this Summer on the blog, then my advisor basically screwed me over and failed to inform me of an outstanding missing requirement. No big deal, except it means I'm now taking 15 credits THIS SUMMER. I found this out less than a week before graduation, which by the way is Saturday...
My inbox is full of directions from all these different people about what to do that morning in order to meet for soundcheck etc. That's fine and all but look at my schedule:
Monday/Wednesday- Framingham, from 10-4 (about an hour drive each way) for my internship.
Tue/Thur- Lowell- Work 10-5 and Managerial Accounting 6-9
Every other Friday I have to be in Lowell for exams. Lowell is 1.5 hours each way!

The next two Saturdays involve me singing the national anthem at the Tsongas Center. One for Commencement the other for the Democratic Convention. I wish I lived in Lowell because it feels like my home is the highway.

Just wanted you all to know how crazy I'm going. Hope everyone isn't as busy and stressed out as I am...
<3
K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time Machine- Did you miss any of these popular posts?

 
© The SoGoPro Street Team 2010 All Rights Reserved