Simply Hilarie

Simply Hilarie
Coming Soon

Sunday, March 27, 2011

CONTEST ALERT!!

Hey Guys, Anika (Aniiyy) here!
Basically as most of you know I have written a book and it is due to be published in the next few weeks (after I get it back from Laura McCann). However it still needs a front cover.

Now this is where the contest comes in: who can make the best cover for my book!
The book is called "For My Daughters" and the subtitle is "Because they are ours"

I have included an example entry so you know what I am looking for. It doesn't have to look like the example entry because it is just an example. I have also included a summary for the book so that it give you an idea of what I am looking for. However if you are unsure or have any questions please feel free to message me :) (twitter: @flawedangelxx or SGP user: http://sogopro.com/user/534)

Dimensions: Cover must be 1788 pixels wide and 2555 pixels high
Prizes: The winner will recieve a free signed copy of my book and a SoGoPro wristband, and I will mention the winner in my Author's note at the beginning.
Deadline: Friday 8th April
How to enter: Email your entries to angel.aniik@gmail.com or upload it on twitpic and tweet me it to me
Please Note: Make sure all entries are your own (including photos taken)
Thanks All I Hope You Join
Love You All
Anika xxx

Summary: Max West is a widower raising Phoebe, his four-year-old daughter. Phoebe has to live with the fact that the day she was born is also the day of her mother's death. As her fifth year without her mother approaches, Phoebe finds solace in her godmother, Amy Riley, and her daughter, Grace Crawford, another single parent family.

Amy Riley is a successful fashion designer who spends most of her days raising her four-year-old daughter, Grace, while her wayward boyfriend is travelling the world making the next best film. As the fifth year without her best friend looms she finds comfort in her ex-boyfriend, Max, and his daughter, Phoebe.

These two “broken” families have a tough week to face as the dreaded day approaches. However through their past, present and debateable future will their choices affect the outcome both parents clearly want and are simply denying? Or will Phoebe and Grace loose the only “whole” family they have ever known?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time Machine- Did you miss any of these popular posts?

 
© The SoGoPro Street Team 2010 All Rights Reserved