Simply Hilarie

Simply Hilarie
Coming Soon

Thursday, March 17, 2011

A message from Peter and Miryam!

Dear Street Team Members,

Do you have some questions you always wanted to ask a Team member? Did you ever wonder how their lives might be like? How they became who they are now? Or do you maybe have a story worth sharing with your fellow Team members? Well then you landed at the right place!

Our community is very unique- it is created through people that helped to make this company what it is now, not by rules and regulations that are stiff and unwilling to bend. It is made of people who are spread globally and therefore are all different in their lifestyles, cultures, etc. But we all have at least two things in common: We love SoGoPro and we love art in all its different shapes.

I have noticed for a while now, that a lot of us are not only interested in sharing their love of art with us, but even more. One can always find lots of comments under the Sunday interviews.
Even for me our Sunday interviews were always one of the most interesting sections of our Website. They always helped me to see the people behind their names. Suddenly they didn’t seem so blurry anymore. Through finding out about their likes, dislikes, background stories, etc. I felt like I could relate to them easier. I felt connected to those people, which made it even more enjoyable to discuss SoGopro, art, etc. with them. I believe that the interviews always enhanced our team spirit.

Because of this, I would like to expand this section. I would like to help you to share your stories with us.

I think there are still so many sunken treasures within us all that are waiting to be lifted out of the deepness of our souls. I want you to find out a bit more about our differences, our likenesses, our cultures, etc. And from your reactions towards the Sunday interviews so far I’m guessuing that you feel the same way. Stories from you all are waiting to be told. Hopefully you will open your gates for us and take us along on your journeys.You will show us part of your wold, through which we will understand you, your culture and others better.

Right now I’m so curious that I can hardly wait to start. I would love to talk to all of you at once. Probably while reading this some of you might even have some questions or stories that they want to ask/talk about aswell. I can’t wait for your responses. So please don’t hesitate to contact me or Miryam.

Check our profiles to see how you can get in touch with us or contact us over the cbox. Help us to create the stories you would like to read about. We will collect your questions and ideas and get in touch with the people you want to read about!

Peter and Miryam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time Machine- Did you miss any of these popular posts?

 
© The SoGoPro Street Team 2010 All Rights Reserved