Simply Hilarie

Simply Hilarie
Coming Soon

Sunday, April 18, 2010

SoGoPro Sunday Street Team Feature Series: CHARLOTTE!!!


Name: Charlotte
Minnesota, USA
SoGoPro.com member for 46 weeks and 1 day
SGP Profile

Favorite Music: "Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life." I love all kinds of music. Check out my last.fm page. ;)

Favorite Books: "The Kite Runner" "The Catcher in the Rye" "Of Mice and Men" "My Sister's Keeper"

Check out Charlottes BLOG
Follow Charlotte on TWITTER
Charlotte's LAST.FM

Last week's featured member Whitney got in touch with Charlotte this week and picked her brain for a while! Read the awesome interview between these two lovely Street Teamers!

Whitney: Hey Charlotte! Thank you for agreeing to be this weeks SoGoPro Featured Member!!
Congrats! you have been a member of sogopro for 46 weeks now. That's a long time. How did you discover SoGoPro? Was it by accident or did some tell you about?

Charlotte: Well, i had heard that Hilarie had a production company, and i think that they had an older website before they launched their blog. I also was a fan of OTH, and i noticed one day looking at a OTH fansite that sogopro had launched a blog. It was pretty much on accident but then again, it was thanks to an OTH fansite.

W: AWESOME! I think OTH has help SGP a lot when it comes to the fanbase. We all know SGP is awesome, what keeps you coming back for more?

C: The creative energy. wonderful people. entertainment. To name a few. Sogopro is just so amazing. I also know, that no matter whats going on with me, i can go over to sogopro, read a blog, watch a vlog, or hang in the chatroom and it'll somehow make my day better. And when the blogs/vlogs have like meaning or irony in my life. that's happened a few times, and everytime its like WOAH! did they read my mind or did i already read this blog?

W: HAHA! yea, that's great and it's fantastic that your a part of our little community. Has SoGoPro impacted your life in some way? If so, how?

C: Yeah, it helped me discover more of my creative side. I wouldn't call it "interesting" but i definitely enjoy expressing myself. I also really like english related classes at school, before i dreaded them, and since i feel like in those classes my grades have improved quite a bit.

W: WoW! it's so cool that SoGoPro helped you to discover something deep inside of you. I consider Sogopro a very diverse community full of amazing people, with a lot of talented members and it leaves me wondering, what are your talents and hobbies?

C: I'm not very talented. It's genetic in my family to have a terrible singing voice.. My moms very artistic, but i cant seem to draw a decent stick figure. I'm very clumsy, so i definitely cant like unicycle or juggle fire. However, i love sports and i play softball. I wouldn't consider myself good at softball, but i am a hard worker.. and i hope that gets me somewhere. I've been told though, that I'm talented at being patient. so.. does that count?!

W: Well... being a hard work will get you far in life, that's for sure.
Are there any street team members you wish you knew better?

C: I wish i knew all of them better. They are all very talented and interesting people. If i had to choose one person, however, i would pick one of the people i know very little about or nothing at all.

W: That's awesome. Well, I hope this featured member series will help each and everyone of us get to know each other a lot better. :)
Sogopro has been around online since January 18 of 2009, they have released a number or projects, like F.U.C.T. , The True Love Tale of Boyfriend and Girlfriend, what has been your favorite so far?

C: My favorite?! that's hard! I loved fuct and tltobag was awesome. But, my favorite is FUCT. However, tomorrow it probably will be tltobag. I also really enjoy the podcast.

W: That's great Charlotte! I think those project really let us see their talent. Imagine you’re at the ‘The Soapbox,’ where the oh so talented musician Bibis Ellison performs her music, Your sitting at a table with a couple of friends and you look up and you see hellick walk in. what would you say to them?

C: I probably wouldn't say anything because i tend to get shy. I would just kinda sit there in shock, and probably being staring them done, in which they would get the creeps and leave. However, in my ideal situation, Bibis Ellison would be performing, and i would walk up to the hellick and tell them how much i respect their work, and NOT sound like a complete freak. "nnnniiickk, i loveee you, can i just, just maybe, get an autograph, please, if its not too hard, but if you dont want to, its okay too, i understand, i wouldn't want sharpie to make your hands ugly." Yeah, i would probably say exactly that... In a mummbly voice.

W: HAHA! Yea, I think a lot of people would be a little intimidated when meeting Hellick. Sogopro comes up with the most creative things, if you could pitch Sogopro an idea what would it be?

C: To make coloring books! haha. i dont know. Maybe ask them to have one of Nick's plays venture up here to minnesota. ;)

W: HAAH! Actually I could totally see them making a coloring book, as weird as that sounds!:) if you could spend a whole day with either Hilarie, Nick, or Kelly doing whatever you thought they would enjoy doing with you. Who would you pick? and what would you spend the day doing? it could be something you do all the time in your home town that you think is awesome, or something special that you wish you could do.

C: That would be cool. But i dont think i can choose. They all are very interesting, and it obviously doesn't have any loosing aspects. sooo, can i cheat and answer the question for each? Nick: I would want to go to a super big bookstore, and ask him questions about his writing routines. I would also pay close attention to see if he was like normal, which it seems like it, but i think i heard that writers have weird traits.. and i think it would be awesome to meet a weird traited writer. even though, i assume nick isn't.. but i wouldn't know. Hilarie: I would want to go like shopping at thrift stores and just like kick it. I hope that i would learn a lot from her, because she seems like a very intelligent person. Kelly: it would be awesome to like follow Kelly around all day on his daily work schedule, and like ask him a billion questions, probably end up annoying him a little, but he obviously could teach me a lot.


W: *Snaps on that* haha!! yea, I agree they're all awesome and we can learn from all of them in different ways. And lastly, since you have been a part of the sogopro community, what has been the one thing that has really inspired you, if it be the community, or the fact that sogopro has opened your eyes to different types of things, what has really made you just say “WOW?”

C: Sogopro has definitely opened my horizon in music, and inspired me to try to find different types of music. But it also inspired me to write down thoughts or random blurps in my head and to write more. I enjoy making up stories and stuff.

W: That's really AWESOME!! I think SoGoPro has really impacted us all when it comes to our artistic side, and I think "Creative Writing" may just be your undiscovered "Talent" after all!
Well thanks so much for agreeing to be this weeks featured member.

Thanks for checking out the Feature Series! You can always look forward to getting to know a fellow SGP supporter here each Street Team Sunday :)
Talk to Charlotte! What do you want to ask her?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time Machine- Did you miss any of these popular posts?

 
© The SoGoPro Street Team 2010 All Rights Reserved