Simply Hilarie

Simply Hilarie
Coming Soon

Saturday, April 17, 2010

When the unimaginable happens...

I think we all search for answers when tragedies like the recent earthquakes or the plane crash that claimed the life of Poland’s President occur. Unfortunately, I don’t think there are any answers that make sense. They are terrible and unexplainable events that cause heartache and pain for many. However, these horrible events do have the potential to bring the people of the world a little closer together. Maybe we learn to hate a little less and to love a little more. I know the SoGoPro community has made the world feel a bit smaller for me. I’ve had the opportunity to meet and interact with amazing people from several different countries. To all those affected by these tragic events, my thoughts and prayers go out to you. I wish for you to find peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time Machine- Did you miss any of these popular posts?

 
© The SoGoPro Street Team 2010 All Rights Reserved