Simply Hilarie

Simply Hilarie
Coming Soon

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Sense of Place

Guys, I've let you down.

I haven't posted for like 4 weeks, even though I said I would try and do weekly blogs. It's just like, I never get round to posting, I say to myself that I'll do it this evening, and then I forget. I'm such a scatterbrain.

Anyway, so you guys may remember my last posts, telling you about my art exam. WELL, that's all over and done with now, so I thought i'd put up a picture of my final piece. I'm quite proud, actually. You see, the theme was "A Sense of Place", so I went to a cemetery and drew all the cool graves and trees and thus produced my picture. Now thinking about it, I think the title kind of sums up Southern Gothic. We all have a sense of place here. We belong. We don't feel isolated, or out of place. We have a family, willing to contribute art and music and poetry, and its not judged, its appreciated.

So, here it is, my final piece, have at it.

Izzie
x

p.s. I'll try to be more regular with these posts, I actually really enjoy blogging

Time Machine- Did you miss any of these popular posts?

 
© The SoGoPro Street Team 2010 All Rights Reserved