Simply Hilarie

Simply Hilarie
Coming Soon

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Playing around with Rachel's ST song...



Okay I fooled around in Garageband. There weren't any "loops" that I could fit into the recording so I did all the instruments by using the Musical Typing option. Not exactly sure this is even worth sharing but it may get your creative juices flowing- Give it a listen, tell me if you like the instrumentation, what you'd change- we'd like it to be longer of course, with more lyrics.
I want opinions folks! Let's make this happen.
Again, this is far from perfect, but I had said we'd be working at this a long time, here's another thought-provoking audio file, or so I hope.

Time Machine- Did you miss any of these popular posts?

 
© The SoGoPro Street Team 2010 All Rights Reserved