Simply Hilarie

Simply Hilarie
Coming Soon

Friday, January 29, 2010

fill in the blank friday

lauren from the little things we do started this feature called "fill in the blank friday"; looks like fun, so i decided to join in and post it here, as a sort of introduction post for me, and also because i thought it'd be fun to see your answers.

1. If I weren't a soon-to-be-an-english-translation student I'd love to be professional photographer (or just a being photographer would be great, don't need the title).

2. When I'm super upset I mumble unintellegible things under my breath and like to be left alone.

3. My favorite thing about myself is my ability to learn languages in a short period of time (short in comparison to how long it takes others to learn lang's).

4. If I found a $100 in the pocket of last winter's coat I'd spend it on music and books. Probably some clothes, but definitely books. Maybe some from the SGP Book Club.

5. Even though some people might consider this a flaw, I love being so stubborn. After a while of arguing with someone, you can get to know that someone really well.

6. I love the way I feel when I'm with my friends, having a good time, laughing our heads off. Best feeling in the world.

7. I love my hair most when it's curled like I want it to be. Not when it decides to flatten out.


sorry it took me so long to make my first appearance here! i just didn't know what to post. if you guys want to play along, please do so, and post your fill ins in the comments or if you have a blog, leave a link for the rest of us to see ;)

xoxo,
Ella

Time Machine- Did you miss any of these popular posts?

 
© The SoGoPro Street Team 2010 All Rights Reserved