Simply Hilarie

Simply Hilarie
Coming Soon

Sunday, November 14, 2010

That Last Little Thing Inside Pandora's Box...

I meant to sit down and write a long story about how sometimes words seem to fail me and I'm only relieved of that failure when it comes to hope. And, that this hope comes in many different packages; one of which is SoGoPro. You see, I meant to, but instead I wrote this:
 Careful now and watch your feet, they will pull you down.
& use your words like weaponry, never forsake your sound.
Your prints upon the sand will tell a story all alone
But years from now you'll find yourself and guide another home.
And I couldn't get the words out of my head so I put them to a melody. So, here is a very personal expression of how I feel about community. Especially ours. I've been reading a lot about the bullying and harassment that is poisoning our different communities and I want to thank you all for being bigger than that. And to inspire a little of that hope in someone else. 
 So enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Time Machine- Did you miss any of these popular posts?

 
© The SoGoPro Street Team 2010 All Rights Reserved