Simply Hilarie

Simply Hilarie
Coming Soon

Monday, April 5, 2010

To a community of dreamers

Hey crew,
this morning while I was getting ready for school I was listening to a different variety of songs that made me think. One of the songs that came on was called "Broken road" by rascal flatts & I started to think about SoGoPro and our little community that we have created here. I also thought about dreams. Dreams that we have for our lives and how precious they our to us. Sometimes this can define who we our as a person & change our lives forever. Or these dreams can sometimes be broken into a 1000 little pieces for many reasons. When this happens you feel like you can't get back up & face the world again. You feel like everything you ever believed in, ever hoped for, has suddenly disappeared with a single blink of an eye. You feel like that one dream, that one single dream, was what would separate you from the pack, what would give you a name in this harsh world. Sometimes our dreams our shattered and you may think its the end of the world, but it's not, it just means you have to dream just a little bit harder. Like the songs says, "The others who broke my heart were like northen stars pointing me on my way into your loving arms." Sometimes one journey ends and another begins. There will always be someone or something that will try to break your dream(s) and try to destroy who you are until your nothing but skin and bone. About a week or so ago I was talking to our newest member here at SoGoPro Peyton Richardson http://www.sogopro.com/user/3608 from Australia and she has osteogenesis which means her bones break easily. She aspires to become an actress one day and she has had people tell her that she can't become an actress because of her disability. But she is still dreaming big and she inspires me. And I think Peyton is living proof that through difficult obsticals we can still be dreamers.

This short 22 years I have spent on this planet have had a lot to do with people tearing me down and tell me that I can't do this and I can't do that. But you know what? Although I have had my moments where I let it get to me & I run away and hide and cry my eyes out, I soon come to the realization that the dream(s) that I have are who I am and my dream(s) are going to be how I leave my mark on this world before I parish. No one is going to tell me that I can't "Dream" & I hope all of you never let anyone/thing crush your dreams either no matter what it is. Here at SoGoPro we dream big! and I hope this post will inspire someone today!!

“Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.” -
James Dean






xxx
wc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time Machine- Did you miss any of these popular posts?

 
© The SoGoPro Street Team 2010 All Rights Reserved