Simply Hilarie

Simply Hilarie
Coming Soon

Sunday, April 4, 2010

SoGoPro Street Team Feature Series Presents: Melissa O!!!

Name: Melissa Olim
Age: 19
SoGoPro Member for 24 weeks
SGP PROFILE

About me: I'm 19 born and raised in Hawaii. Dedicated oth fan. Love horses. Have been around them since before I could walk. Hilarie is my favorite actress of all time!! Am very sad that she is no longer on one tree hill but will continue to support her by supporting Sogopro.Favorite Music: LADY GAGA!! Kate voegele sugarland and a lot more



Favorite Books: Fallen angels

Favorite Movies: Saving private Ryan the list princess diaries series seabiscuit the horse whisperer national velvet.
Melissa's FACEBOOK

Follow Melissa on TWITTER

So as you know, last week Elise was our Featured Street Team Member- Well, as a fun new twist, and to ensure everyone will get to know someone better through this feature series- We've adopted the "Pay it Forward" method, and now encourage previously featured members to conduct an interview with the following week's Street Teamer!
So, without further a due, Elise's interview with Melissa O!!

Elise: Thank you for agreeing to be this weeks SoGoPro Street Team Sunday's feature member! Tell us, how did you discover SoGoPro?

Melissa:
Thanks so much Elise! I'm glad to be this week's featured member! :) As many of us came to know SoGoPro, I first saw Hilarie's acting on One tree Hill, and wanted to find other projects she had done. I looked her name up on google and SoGoPro came right up. :) This was around August or September of 2009. I continued to follow her on SoGoPro without making an account due to me not having a computer to use. My only access to the internet was through my iPhone until my parents got me a laptop for Christmas. They gave it to my the evening of Christmas Eve, and i am definitely proud to say SoGoPro.com was the first website visited on this computer! :) I then made an account and have been on SGP and the Street team blog multiple times a day since then.


E:
You have been a member at SoGoPro.com for almost 6 months now (24wks)! What keeps you coming back for more?


M:
6 months already? haha wow!! Like they say, "time flies by when you're having fun" :) it's as simple as that. I have fun on. The projects they do, the vlogs, blogs, and podcasts are just so entertaining! You can easily tell Hilarie, Nick, and Kelly have so much fun together! Listening to them talk on the podcasts and watching them together on the vlogs just makes you crack up! Along with that one of the biggest reasons i keep coming back is the members. They are just so open and fun to talk to. It is great to make friends that may be far away, but are interested in the same things you are! It is quite hard to find friends on this little Hawaiian island that are interested in the production of film projects. Sure they love to watch it but they just don't care to know how much work goes into getting it to us for us to enjoy. SoGoPro gives you the behind the scenes look at what goes on. not many people know what goes into getting our favorite show, movie, song, books or comic books out there to the world.
Here, you get to see how that all works.


E: SoGoPro has a large community of folks with a variety of interests- It leaves me curious, what are your hobbies?

M:
thanks for being curious! :) My family has had horses for a long time. So all my life it's been horses, horses, horses. I'm currently share boarding one with my friend Jessie that's quite a handful so she's been keeping me quite busy three times a week. haha As for other hobbies I've been playing Ukulele since kindergarten. My favorite music artist is Lady GaGa so consider listening to her music a hobby since I'm listening to it all the time. :P Also, even though i haven't in a while i also like to train dogs. Sogopro has become one of my most frequent hobbies considering I'm on it multiple times each day ;)


E: How has SoGoPro impacted your life? Since discovering the SoGoPro community, has your perspective on your life/passion/career-choice changed?

M:
Definitely! i have always wanted to write a book about my life, but have been really afraid to show my writing to the world. SoGoPro has given me a place to share my writing. the first piece of writing i ever showed to the world, besides papers and stories for school, was my short story about my pathetic fear of ET. getting that onto the street team blog and submitting it to the SoGoPro scratch pad was basically the building block that gave me the courage to start the book. I guess i was so afraid of people being judgmental and trashing my writing, that i want to start it if it was never going to get out there.

E: So far, what is your favorite project SGP released and why?

M:
My favorite is definitely the true-love tale of boyfriend and girlfriend. I laughed pretty much the whole time, not just because of Nick's awesome writing but, i was so amazed at how well Hilarie and Austin can play those kinds of people! it was hilarious! haha I am seriously waiting for them to announce a sequel is in the works! I would be so stoked about that. :)
friendship Union community theater is also such a riot haha Nick is a writing genius! they also found the PERFECT CAST for the project! I can't wait to see the rest of the series :)


E: Are there any Street Team members you wish you knew better?

M:
I have definitely gotten to know a few better than others but i would love to get to know everyone. I consider us a big SoGoPro family :) and who knows you better than your family? :)


E: If you could pitch a project idea to SoGoPro, what would it be?


M:
I have always had this crazy idea in my head that SoGoPro should do a tease version of some of the top rated shows airing at the moment. haha just to make fun of and add a Southern Gothic feel to certain story lines that some of the most popular shows have done. i think that would be hilarious considering what we have seen already gets us cracking up instantly :)
Thank you Elise for taking the time to interview me for this special feature on the Street team blog :) it is an honor to be the 2nd member featured here!



Who will Melissa interview for next week?! What will we learn about our next featured member?!

Have a question Elise didn't cover? Keep the conversation going, leave your comments and questions for Melissa here on the blog :)

Happy Easter everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time Machine- Did you miss any of these popular posts?

 
© The SoGoPro Street Team 2010 All Rights Reserved