Simply Hilarie

Simply Hilarie
Coming Soon

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

There's no place like it :)

Hey there SoGoPro-ers! Hope you all are doing well and are having a great week so far. I want to address something that has been driving me crazy and I'd love to hear your opinions about this.

I found the SoGoPro site through their Twitter and immediately became intrigued by their projects. F.U.C.T, True Love Tale, Pedestrian--I was captivated by everything that they were and still are doing. There is nothing better than hearing the behind the scenes scoop through their vlogs and blogs. It is really cool to see how Hilarie, KT and Nick collaborate with others to bring us an amazing product and I genuinely appreciate everything that they have given their fans.

Recently, however, I have been feeling like some people just don't get what SoGoPro is about. It's about showcasing your talent and seeing that there are others out there who like the same things you do. It's about opening up your world to different music, books you never thought you'd read, and people from all walks of life who are just looking for someone to talk to. I come into the chat with an open mind, but I can't help but want to tear my hair out sometimes. There are rules to every site and not abiding by them just makes everyone crazy!

I love reading the blogs that Hilarie, Nick and KT post and it is certainly great to post feedback on them, but the constant flooding of them is a bit irritating. I like to read what people write because it's interesting to see how they interpret what Hellick has to say. When I'm scrolling through and my eyes are going crazy from the mass amount of text, that is when I get annoyed.

I know a lot of members have come from watching Hilarie and I am certainly one of them, but she has moved on and it is important to remember this. Some people tend to forget that.

SoGoPro, in my opinion, is like a family. Even Hellick views it as such. But families have their differences and I feel that I had to get this off of my chest. A few members and I have discussed this and I thought a blog was necessary to express the feelings of not just myself, but others who share similar views.

I love SoGoPro and everything it represents. It's a home away from home and I wouldn't have it any other way.

-AG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time Machine- Did you miss any of these popular posts?

 
© The SoGoPro Street Team 2010 All Rights Reserved