Simply Hilarie

Simply Hilarie
Coming Soon

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

SoGoPro Street Team Sunday Feature Series: The Elise Edition!

Name: Elise
Age: 22
SoGoPro.com Member for 43 weeks
SGP Profile

About Me: I'm 22, originaly from Sydney, Australia but living in England for a couple of years (12mths down, 12 to go!). Working as an Au Pair looking after a 12 month old little boy who is such a laugh. Makes my job a fun one!!
I love to travel anywhere and everywhere as often as I can.
Torn between loving England & wanting to stay and missing my family & wanting to get back to some sort of normality.
I could not live without music. It is my saviour.
Love going to live gigs & really miss the country music scene back in Aus!
I love movies, but get bored if they go longer than 2 hours.
I am very loyal when it comes to my family & friends, I would do anything for them.


Favorite Books: Hannah's Gift (Maria Hudson), The Twilight Saga, My Sisters Keeper

Favorite Movies: 28 Days, Coyote Ugly, Ladder 49, Twilight, Imagine Me & You, The Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland, Toy Story (1+2), Finding Nemo, Monsters Inc. ... I'm just a big kid!!!


Elise's BLOG


Let's talk to Elise:

Kendall: Thank you for agreeing to be interviewed! How did you discover SoGoPro?

Elise: I had just been introduced to 'One Tree Hill' and was googling for more information about where it was filmed. Hilarie's vlog 'Updates from North Carolina' on the old SoGoPro blog came up and I was introduced to the blog! Haven't looked back since.

K: You've been a member for 43 weeks! That's a long time! What keeps you coming back for more?

E: It is hard to believe I have been a member at sogopro.com for over 43 weeks now. I love coming back to see new projects in the works.

K: SoGoPro has a large community of folks with a variety of interests- It leaves me curious, what are your hobbies?

E: I love going to music concerts, live music is one of my favourite things in the world. Country, Pop, Folk, any genre bar heavy metal and techno really.
I also enjoy reading, I enjoy most kinds of books.
At the moment my favourite hobby is travelling. I having been exploring the UK & parts of Europe over the past 12 months and hope to see more before heading back to Australia in a years time.
K: How has SoGoPro inspired you? Since becoming an important piece of this community, has your perspective on your life/creation/passion/career-choice changed?

E: SoGoPro has inspired me in a big way. When I first began to follow SGP I was living back at home in Australia about to embark on a journey on the other side of the world. I was having second thoughts but then started reading the blogs/watching the vlogs and became more inspired to chase my dreams, just as SGP were doing. No matter how big the dream, or how far away from reality it seems, it is achievable.
I have been living in the UK for over a year now so am forever grateful that I found SGP when I did.

K: Can you name a few people you've gotten to know well on SoGoPro?

E: I have come to know a few people on SoGoPro, more in the earlier days though. People such as Kim, Megan Mary, Andrea Ali, Ruth, Ella, Charlotte. I do miss seeing them around chat but I have enjoyed getting to know the newer members joining SoGoPro/chat recently.


K: So far, what is your favorite project SGP released?

E: I really enjoyed the F.U.C.T webseries. It was funny & it was smart. Thoroughly enjoyable. 'True Love Tale of Boyfriend & Girlfriend' was also quite entertaining!

K: Are there any Street Team members you wish you knew better?

E: I hope to get to know as many Street Team Members as I can, both old and new. Everyone has something different to bring to the community and I can't wait to get to know everyone.

Thanks so much Elise!
Now is a great chance to get to know Elise everyone! Leave comments, start a conversation- keep our team strong :)

Looking forward to next week's SoGoPro Street Team Sunday :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Time Machine- Did you miss any of these popular posts?

 
© The SoGoPro Street Team 2010 All Rights Reserved