Simply Hilarie

Simply Hilarie
Coming Soon

Friday, February 12, 2010

Graphic @ top of Blog...

Hey Folks-
You may recognize the graphic featured in the SoGoPro Street Team Blog Graphic- it's the same one used on SoGoPro.com- I couldn't remember who made it or else I'd have a)contacted them to make sure it was okay to use and b)give direct credit here on the blog.
Please let me know if you know who made it/if you made it!

Also, if you don't want your picture featured up at the top of the page, let me know. The idea here is to flaunt our amazing team :) I understand any/all issues one may have with their picture being plastered everywhere.
You can always reach me at K.DiTommaso@gmail.com

In the not too distant future I believe this blog will be spruced up even further- but for now, keep posting your creations and SoGoPro Praise! We love it!

Time Machine- Did you miss any of these popular posts?

 
© The SoGoPro Street Team 2010 All Rights Reserved