Simply Hilarie

Simply Hilarie
Coming Soon

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

another poem inspired by sogopro

Later today i am going to be going to a poetry reading at my school. At first the only reason I was going to go to this thing was because my english professor said she would give us extra credit. But, now I am kind of excited to read my poems in front of a group of people. I've never done this before but like I always say: "When you feel as if you can't do something, do it anyways. The feeling you have after you accomplished that "thing" is amazing!"
wish me luck!

this poem was inspired by sogopro

The odd one out

Human is what I am
Stuck between two worlds
Trying to impress both
But denied by most
I am criticized
And dehumanized
Because I am different
But I have learned to accept this
With such grace
I turn to look them in the face
And i say
This is me
And I am free


xxxwc

Time Machine- Did you miss any of these popular posts?

 
© The SoGoPro Street Team 2010 All Rights Reserved