Simply Hilarie

Simply Hilarie
Coming Soon

Friday, January 15, 2010

Please please help me SoGoPro-ers! =)

Hi guys! I was just wondering whether you could answer some questions for me... I'm doing a small scale research project for my degree and need to collect some info. This was SoGoPro inspired as I think it's amazing the way Hilarie and Kelly fan's have followed them from OTH as they moved on to this fantastic new adventure a year ago!

1. Think of your favourite band, football team, TV show, actor or actress (you can choose more than 1 of you want). Why do you like them? Is it something you have picked up from someone else or something you discovered on your own?

2. How do you show your support for the above?

3. Would you say you actively sought out new media forms or whether you simply follow what it going on?

4. Has your fandom become a way of life in any way?

5. Do you feel like the this band/team/show/actor/actress has a responsibility to you as a fan? If so in what way?

I would really appreciate your help guys! If you could fill it out and send it back to my inbox at newoln@gmail.com or answer in the comment section below that would be great! Thanks! Peace&Love xo

Time Machine- Did you miss any of these popular posts?

 
© The SoGoPro Street Team 2010 All Rights Reserved