Simply Hilarie

Simply Hilarie
Coming Soon

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

An Original Song...

Hi folks.
As you know I occasionally find a moment or two to record something on my silly Garageband program.
Yesterday was a busy, stressful, chaotic afternoon. Those are the best times to create, I've found- If you defend your right to some free time in the middle of a horrific day, you will feel better.

I am usually not interested in sharing "rough" recordings- but given the energy of our group lately- and considering this blog hasn't seen a new entry since the end of January- How about you all take a listen to a demo of my song "Truce".





I'm a harmony freak so- you'll probably never hear a song from me without at least 6 tracks on it (vocals/ me on flute/fake strings).
Made this in about 3 hours- like I said- ROUGH VERSION!

<3K
PS. Word is, we can expect a blog on SoGoPro this week! Keep your eyes open for it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time Machine- Did you miss any of these popular posts?

 
© The SoGoPro Street Team 2010 All Rights Reserved