Simply Hilarie

Simply Hilarie
Coming Soon

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Vote for Me!!




Hello everyone!

So there is an August Street Team Award that will be handed out pretty soon and I thought that I'd give it a shot to "campaign" for myself. I hope this doesn't come off as arrogant or anything because no one has posted a blog giving reasons why people should vote for them, but I'm hoping you won't see this as being conceited.

I love Southern Gothic Productions. I love Hilarie, Kelly, Nick, and everyone that is part of the site. I've met some extraordinary people through the website. I love Wilmington, I could go on and on. I've also been introduced to so many wonderful things. Without SGP I probably would never have thought to read some of the books from the book club or to watch the movies suggested by Nick. And the chats with Kelly on the Cbox is always an awesome opportunity that not a lot of people can experience. I have learned so much about the film industry and just about the beauty and art in life.

Speaking of the Cbox, I talk to some cool characters. Lissy,Alina,Kendall,MM,Kasia, Hanne, and so many others. You have all made me smile, and each and everyone of you have some amazing talents!! I'm so happy to be apart of this production company with you!

One more point I'd like to make is that I know I'm only a teenager (I'll be 18 Aug. 31!) but I think that winning the award will help others see that I am a serious street team member and I will always be dedicated to SoGoPro! I've been a member for a year and 10 weeks! So vote for me! You won't regret it! :D

I love SGP!!

p.s. It would also be a really cool birthday present! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time Machine- Did you miss any of these popular posts?

 
© The SoGoPro Street Team 2010 All Rights Reserved