Simply Hilarie

Simply Hilarie
Coming Soon

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Even If It Breaks Your Heart

So, I've been wanting to post this song for awhile now. But I wanted to wait until it was the right time. I remember reading a few entries from a couple months ago about how much SoGoPro had inspired us to follow our dreams. A bunch of us were blogging from left to right. There was so much passion to blog. The "Stickin with SoGoPro" giveaway reminded me of how much I love SGP. It keeps my dreams alive! And not to mention, I've always been a fan of Southern Gothic Literature and all the supernatural awesomeness! I mean, all of us here are into things not a lot of "normal" people would like. There's something about SGP that keeps us coming back! I hope that by listening to this song it will spark that flame and urge us to blog and share why we all love it here. I know that one of my reasons is all of you cool fools :)

(If you like the song,I recommend downloading it from iTunes, it has better quality).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time Machine- Did you miss any of these popular posts?

 
© The SoGoPro Street Team 2010 All Rights Reserved