Simply Hilarie

Simply Hilarie
Coming Soon

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Cupcake creativity

Hey everyone,

So recently I have been marvelling at the talent and creative ideas to 'SGP-ise'creatively.
I think it is really fun to see pictures posted on flickr of nice fun merchandise shots, or creativity with the logo. Jac recently did a fantastic drawing, to add to her fantastic tree and amazing pumpkin.... Laura is another talented artist, check out her pencil sketch of the logo

Ok, so I know this has very little to do with anything other than the fact that I was mucking about with my cupcakes and decided to attempt the gates. They are not great but it was good fun to try and get something done.

I figure there are lots if awesome possibilities with the logo from SGP it is fun to see what fans are coming up with isn't it? Not sure of this persons real name, but I think this is one of my favourites too, very fun, hope she did both shoes....

Maygen Lauren did the SGP chalk on the street and I think this stone one is pretty awesome too, beautiful summer colours by lauren Michelle! Anyhow, this is just another part of SGP that I love to see, people being innovative and showing off their art, whatever it may be!

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time Machine- Did you miss any of these popular posts?

 
© The SoGoPro Street Team 2010 All Rights Reserved