Simply Hilarie

Simply Hilarie
Coming Soon

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Come Up On Our Porch---More Sogopro Artwork--YAY!!=]

Hey Crew,

Just finished my newest sogopro artwork
Took a while (4 days) to get it the way I wanted it
but I finally finished it
My original goal was to animate the rocking chair
so that it would move back and forth but couldn't quite
fingure that out
then I wanted to animate the rain but that didn't work out
as planned either
oh well i'll have to practice that some other time
this one was inspired by the whole
"Come up on our porch" concept that sogopro.com
has on their website
I really think this one came out soo awesome

if you wanna see it a little better CLICKHERE
xxx
wc




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time Machine- Did you miss any of these popular posts?

 
© The SoGoPro Street Team 2010 All Rights Reserved