Simply Hilarie

Simply Hilarie
Coming Soon

Monday, February 8, 2010

I may not be here... but I'm not gone :)

Hey folks-

I feel bad I haven't been online as much these days. School/work has my schedule packed and the endless hours of SoGoPro Chat are but a memory these days!! I miss you all!
The blog has also been a bit slow-going lately- I guess a lot of us are on the same page.

I must say though, don't let the occasional absence of the familiar folks keep your creative minds from going crazy! This blog is a place for you to access at any time with your thoughts and creations you'd like to share. While I may not be chatting every day, I am still checking up on the blog, the chat, SGP- you know, the various pages that in a sense, fully portray our home. This is the case with a lot of our Street Teamers- we all sort of understand our presence is constant even if not emphasized by written word.
Don't ever assume your posts aren't being read just because there aren't comments. I'd sure love to see more activity and feedback on each other's posts... but I'm not going to cry over it ;)
Just remember we are a team! We function as a whole, and together share a love for an amazing Production Company. Don't forget how powerful your contributions are to this community.
Every post, every comment, every picture, every song... every WORD you have to share with us only gives us further bragging rights- Show your love for SoGoPro, and of course take pride in yourself for doing your part. Let's face it, where would SoGoPro be without you!?

And on that note- please please please be sure to vote for the Street Team Awards... I'm going to say it one more time, I am not looking to collect this award myself... While I am completely touched by the votes in my favor this month, I do urge you all to dig a bit deeper and celebrate the other personalities of the SoGoPro Street Team...
<3>

Time Machine- Did you miss any of these popular posts?

 
© The SoGoPro Street Team 2010 All Rights Reserved