Simply Hilarie

Simply Hilarie
Coming Soon

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Yay Ella!

This is fun and a cool way to get a little more info from our Street Teamers :) I'm following Ella's lead :) Comment or post your own!

1. If I weren't a Music Business Student I'd love to be an actress. (I know right? Never been in a play in my life and yet something tells me had I pursued it I'd be happy)

2. When I'm super upset I shut up and say nothing until someone calls me out on looking pissed. Or I just let go and lose my temper altogether- it depends.

3. My favorite thing about myself is my ability to read people well/my musical ear. I can empathize with complete strangers- I can understand/get along with just about anyone. And as far as my ear goes, creating harmony is one of the easiest and most fun things I can do. Those are my two favorite things about myself :)

4. If I found a $100 in the pocket of last winter's coat I'd spend it on a new book, gas for my car, and a lot of coffee :)

5. Even though some people might consider this a flaw, I love being determined. I don't let anything stop me from accomplishing a goal. I rarely fail at anything and I believe it's because I don't take no for an answer. When others tell me to chill, stop or relax, I work even harder because I don't settle.

6. I love the way I feel when I'm with my family, my real friends, or my cat. I just love being around people I know care about me and I them. I quite frankly don't have time for those empty, shallow, meaningless relationships. I need substance and truth.

7. I love my hair most when it's done drying after a visit to the hair salon. Their shampoo makes it curl just so perfectly! Plus it's freshly cut and it feels so good/healthy!

Time Machine- Did you miss any of these popular posts?

 
© The SoGoPro Street Team 2010 All Rights Reserved